In the News
Read more about rehab in today's news.
- A welcoming touch: Teams collaborate to make a lasting first impression on patients.
- Celebrating long-term employees for their commitment
- Healing with the arts
- Rehab team motivates patient following brain surgery
- The hospital’s artist
- Improving rehab resources and perspectives
- Rehab staffers earn certification
- UF rehab hospital to host festival for people with special needs
- Shands therapy horse works her magic, inducted into hall of fame
- The Comeback Kids
- Severely impaired stroke survivors regain arm function after intensive physical therapy
- Amputees more focused on what they've gained than lost
- Tiger Woods' advice to injured Lindsey Vonn: 'Patience'
- Double-amputee snowboarding champ Amy Purdy on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Wilda Murphy and Tracy Howard: Rising risk for traumatic brain injury
- Boston bombing victim: Marathon will be 'very, very emotional'
- Taylor Co. Sergeant Receives Hero's Send Off from Gainesville
- Prosthetic allows drummer to feel the rhythm again
- Running for Forrest
- Solved: Mystery of phantom limb pain
- Quadruple Amputee Dances Through Life
- True Warrior: Patient who underwent amputation and competed on American Ninja Warrior
- The new bionics that let us run, climb and dance
- Just 11 months after severing her spine in an ATV crash, Olympic swimmer Amy Van Dyken is able to stand up on her own.
- Stroke survivors learn self-defense
- Stories of Patients From Their Road to Recovery
Every month on the 4th Thursday at 6:00 p.m. at varying locations
Every other Wednesday at 5:00 p.m.
First Tuesday of every month, from 6-8pm
The 4th Thursday of the month at 3:30 p.m.
Every month on the 1st Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.
The second Tuesday of each month from 5:15 to 6:45 p.m.