Physical therapy (PT) focuses on assisting with and preventing activity limitations related to movement, function and health. Physical therapists teach patients skills necessary for functioning after discharge such as how to use assistive devices like walkers and crutches.
- Tollos® over ground body weight support training system
- Sara® Plus mobility-activation, balance, stepping and walking training system
- Bioness L300 Go Lower Cuff® and Go Thigh Cuff® lower extremity rehabilitation system
- WT-960 TRAN-SIT®Car transfer simulator
- Bioness Integrated Therapy System (BITS) ® physical, visual, auditory and cognitive training system
- Motomed® with functional electrical stimulation
- American Physical Therapy Organization
- Florida Physical Therapy Association
- Florida Physical Therapy Association Northern District
Every month on the 4th Thursday at 6:00 p.m. at varying locations
Every other Wednesday at 5:00 p.m.
First Tuesday of every month, from 6-8pm
The 4th Thursday of the month at 3:30 p.m.
Every month on the 1st Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.
The second Tuesday of each month from 5:15 to 6:45 p.m.