Welcome to the UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
For more information about the UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital or to make a referral, please call (352) 265-8938.
To reach a loved one at the UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital, please visit our location page.
The UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital is a 40-bed acute rehab hospital in Gainesville, Florida for patients who have suffered strokes, traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries, amputations, burns or major joint replacements.
The UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital brings together a multi-disciplinary team of University of Florida and community physicians specially trained in physical medicine and rehabilitation, Shands therapists, nurses and other healthcare professionals, all dedicated to helping people improve the quality of their lives while dealing with major traumas, injuries or diseases.
SPINAL CORD INJURY
Common problems associated with the health topics above:
4101 NW 89th Boulevard
Directions and Hours
Rehab in the News
- Amputees more focused on what they've gained than lost
- Tiger Woods' advice to injured Lindsey Vonn: 'Patience'
- Double-amputee snowboarding champ Amy Purdy on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Wilda Murphy and Tracy Howard: Rising risk for traumatic brain injury
- Boston bombing victim: Marathon will be 'very, very emotional'
- Taylor Co. Sergeant Receives Hero's Send Off from Gainesville
- Prosthetic allows drummer to feel the rhythm again
- Running for Forrest
- Solved: Mystery of phantom limb pain
- Quadruple Amputee Dances Through Life
- True Warrior: Patient who underwent amputation and competed on American Ninja Warrior
Every month on the 4th Thursday
Every other Wednesday at 5:00 p.m.
First Tuesday of every month, from 6-8pm
Every Thursday at 3:30 p.m.
Every month on the 1st Wednesday