UF Health Telehealth: Getting Ready For Your Visit
If this is the first time you are using this device for your UF Health Telehealth visit, you must download Zoom for Cloud Meetings.
Install Zoom for Cloud Meetings
Please install Zoom immediately to prevent any delay on the day of the visit!
- Zoom for Windows and Macs
- Zoom for Apple devices (iOS)
- Zoom for Android devices
- Test your zoom installation by Joining a Test Meeting
Important Things to Note
- Please approve any system requests during Zoom installation, including requests to access your camera and microphone.
- After installing the program or app, Zoom may ask you to create a personal Zoom account. This is unnecessary for your telemedicine visit. Instead, feel free to close the program or app and return to your home screen.
What Do I Do Next?
- Prior to your scheduled appointment, you will receive an email from our clinical support team or your care provider. The email will contain the Zoom hyperlink you will use for your telehealth visit. You will need to connect to your appointment on the scheduled day and time.
- Please take a few minutes to review our Telehealth Consent and Authorization information.
- We've put together some tips on how to get the best experience during your telehealth visit by reducing noise, and maximizing the sound and video quality.
- If you like, please watch a video walkthrough of a sample patient visit.