At the UF Health Travel Medicine we offer travelers vaccinations not generally available from your primary care physician. Whether your trip is for business or pleasure, we can help ensure you are protected.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A/B Combo
- Japanese Encephalitis
- MMR-Varicella Combo
- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis – Tdap
- Yellow Fever
Conditions & Services
- Chickenpox (varicella) vaccine - what you need to know
- Chickenpox vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis (DTaP) vaccines - what you need to know
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus) Gardasil® Vaccine - what you need to know
- HPV vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine - what you need to know
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine - what you need to know
- MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine - what you need to know
- MMRV (measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella) vaccine - what you need to know
- Meningococcal ACWY Vaccines - MenACWY and MPSV4: What You Need to Know
- Pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine
- Pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine - what you need to know
- Polio vaccine
- Polio vaccine - what you need to know
- Shingles vaccine - what you need to know
- Td (tetanus and diphtheria) vaccine - what you need to know
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis) vaccine - what you need to know
- Typhoid fever
- Yellow fever
To obtain a copy of your medical records from UF Health Travel Medicine, please contact 352-294-5480 .
Pay your billconsult our billing section.
PLEASE NOTE THIS CLINIC IS SELF PAY ONLY.
Financial AssistancePatients who lack insurance coverage or are unable to pay their portion of the healthcare services they receive may qualify for financial assistance based upon their income level.
UF Health is tobacco-free
Help us maintain our strong commitment to patients and to promoting good health in our communities: please don't smoke, chew tobacco or use electronic cigarettes on UF Health-owned or -operated properties. Thank you.