Metastatic Cancer Research and Clinical Trials
The in-depth research and clinical data that have led to the development of our comprehensive cancer treatment program can help provide insight into the unique practice of treating and curing early metastatic disease.
To help you understand why treating metastatic cancer is such a complex and varied process, please take a moment to visit the links below and find out more about the history and success of metastatic clinical trials.
- Oligometastases Treated With Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy: Long-Term Follow-Up of Prospective Study International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics; Vol. 83, No. 3, pp. 878-886, 2012
- Radiotherapy for Liver Metastases: A Review of Evidence International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics; Vol. 82, No. 3, pp.1047–1057, 2012
- Patterns of Recurrence After Curative-Intent Radiation for Oligometastases Confined to One Organ American Journal of Clinical Oncology; Vol. 33, No. 2, pp. 157-163, April 2010
- A Prospective Pilot Study of Curative-intent Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy in Patients With 5 or Fewer Oligometastatic Lesions Cancer; Vol. 112, No. 3, pp. 650–658, February 2008
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy for Lung Metastases from Colorectal Cancer: Prognostic Factors for Disease Control and Survival. Am J Clin Oncol. 2015 Aug 11.
- Cervical cancer with a rare umbilical metastases in prior surgical site. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2015;17:8-11
- Cervical lymph node metastases from remote primary tumor sites. Head Neck. 2016 Apr;38 Suppl 1:E2374-85
- Treatment of ameloblastoma and ameloblastic carcinoma with radiotherapy. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2016 Oct;273(10):3293-7
- Outcomes of Sinonasal Cancer Treated With Proton Therapy. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2016 May 1;95(1):377-85.
- Oligometastases treated with stereotactic body radiotherapy: long-term follow-up of prospective study. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012 Jul 1;83(3):878-86.