Thank you for choosing the UF Health Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Institute for your healthcare needs.
Our state-of-the-art facility is home to several specialty clinics that provide patients with the full spectrum of orthopaedic medical care, rehabilitation and radiological services, all in one convenient location.
The facility includes:
- An open 10,000-square foot gym/treatment area
- A 1,000-square foot in-ground aquatic exercise pool
- A 1,000-square foot functional training area dedicated to agility and return-to-sport activities
- A biomechanics lab to analyze the kinetics/kinematics of athletic motions for research/performance enhancement
Under the management of the University of Florida Faculty Physicians:
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Hand, Shoulder, Upper Extremity, and Microsurgery
- Arthritis, Joint Replacement and Adult Reconstructive Surgery
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Pediatric Orthopaedics, including Scoliosis
- Spine Surgery
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - SpineCare Center
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - General Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Sports Medicine - Orthopaedic Surgery and Family Practice
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery
Under the management of Shands ancillary services:
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Medical Massage
- Aquatic Therapy
- Hand and Upper Extremity Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Digital Radiography, CT and MRI Scanners, Fluoroscopy
Our courteous and friendly staff looks forward to serving you!
To obtain a copy of your medical records from UF Health Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Institute, please contact 352-273-7001.
Pay your bill
If you have questions or wish to pay in person, please consult our billing section.
Shands hospitals and UF Physician practices accept insurance from numerous providers, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, CIGNA, Humana, Capital Health, United Healthcare, Medicaid, and state and government services. For a full list of accepted plans visit our Insurance / Billing page.
Insurance acceptance varies between physicians and locations and is subject to change. To confirm that a specific physician will accept your insurance, please contact the practice using the telephone numbers listed at the top of the page. A representative will be happy to assist you.
UF Health is tobacco-free
Help us maintain our strong commitment to patients and to promoting good health in our communities: please don't smoke, chew tobacco or use electronic cigarettes on UF Health-owned or -operated properties. Thank you.