Before Your Appointment
Plan to have someone drive you to your appointment.
Bring to your appointment:
- Your completed Fitness-to-Drive Screening Measure
- A script from your referring physician that requests a comprehensive driving evaluation
- Your valid driver’s license or permit
- Any prescription eyewear you use for driving
- Payment for the appointment (cash, check, or workman’s comp voucher).
Please note we do not accept medical insurance.
After Your Appointment
You will be provided:
- A verbal summary of your clinical tests and on-road or simulator performance
- A written copy of the evaluation results will be sent to your referring physician
- Recommendations for further intervention or a referral
Plan to have someone drive you back home.
Workman’s compensation vouchers are accepted.