- From SW Williston Rd. (SR 331), turn into the main Oak Hammock entrance at the light at SW 25th Terrace.
- At the Security Gate House*, use the left lane to speak with the security officer. Tell them you have “an appointment with UF SmartDriver Rehab at the Smart House”.
- Once through the Security Gate House, the road will curve through the hammock (woods) and you’ll come to a stop sign.
At the stop sign, turn right.
- You’ll pass behind the main building on the left and some houses on the right. You’ll come to another stop sign at a “T” intersection.
At the stop sign, turn left.
- On the right you’ll see an overflow parking lot and ahead will be UF SmartDriver Rehab at the Smart House on the right.
*You may also ask for directions with a map of Oak Hammock at the Security Gate House.
You may park on the inclined driveway at the Smart House or in the overflow parking and walk the short distance to the Smart House.
Please do not park in resident spaces, fire lanes, on the street, in a driveway (except the Smart House), or any other marked space.
Finding Your Way Inside
Please enter through the front door of the Smart House and be greeted by our receptionist.