Vincent A Degennaro, Jr, MD, MPH - Research & Publications
- DeGennaro, V Jr, "Misfortune's Foe", Notre Dame Magazine, Winter 2013-14
- DeGennaro, V Jr, DeGennaro, V Sr. "Linking Surgical Missions with Training of Developing-Country Surgeons" Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. May 2013; 24(3): 699.
- Moran AE, Oliver JT, Mirzaie M, Forouzanfar MH, Chilov M, Anderson L, Morrison JL, Khan A, Zhang N, Haynes N, Tran J, Murphy A, DeGennaro V, Roth G, Zhao D, Peer N, Pichon-Riviere A, Rubinstein A, Pogosova N, Prabhakaran D, Naghavi M, Ezzati M, Mensah GA. "Assessing the Global Burden of Ischemic Heart Disease: Part 1: Methods for a Systematic Review of the Global Epidemiology of Ischemic Heart Disease in 1990 and 2010." Glob Heart. 2012 Dec 1;7(4):315-329.
- DeGennaro, V. "A Day in the Life of an American Doctor in Rwanda." Pine Crest Magazine, Autumn 2012.
- DeGennaro, V, Jr, DeGennaro, V, Sr, Kochhar, A, Nathan, N, Low, Christopher, Thaller, S. "Accelerating surgical training and reducing the burden of surgical disease in Haiti before and after the earthquake." Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. .November 2012; 23(7): 2028 and ndash;2032.
- Moran, A. DeGennaro, V, Ferrante, D, Coxson, P, Palmas, W, Mejia, R, Perez-Stable, E, Goldman, L. "Coronary Heart Disease and Stroke Attributable to Major Risk Factors is Similar in Argentina and the United States: the Coronary Heart Disease Policy Model" International Journal of Cardiology, 2011 Aug 4;150(3):332-7.
- DeGennaro, V, Jr, DeGennaro, V, Sr, Ginzburg, E. "Haiti's dilemma: How to incorporate foreign health professionals to assist in short-term recovery while capacity building for the future". Journal of Public Health. 2011 Sep;33(3):459-61.
- DeGennaro, V Jr. "Haiti needs continued support from foreign health professionals". American Journal of Public Health. 2011 Jan;101(1):4-5,.
- DeGennaro, V. "Healing in Haiti". Florida Medical Magazine. Spring 2010. Vol. 2.
- DeGennaro, V. "Shared experiences from Haiti". Pine Crest Magazine, Spring 2010.
- DeGennaro, V. and Zeitz, P. "Embracing a family-centered response for the elimination of pediatric AIDS." Global Public Health, July 2009, 4:4, pp. 386-403
- DeGennaro, V. and Zeitz, P. (2007) "Treat the Children: Accelerating Action for Universal Antiretroviral Treatment for Children in Resource-Limited Countries by 2010" In AIDS and Children and ndash; Issues and Concerns. Hyderabad: Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University.
- DeGennaro, V., and Bryden, D., "What are we waiting for: Children need treatment now!", Global AIDSLink, January/February 2006;Vol. 95:p.7, 18.
- DeGennaro, V., "How the US can help Haiti" Miami Herald, December 1, 2006
- DeGennaro, V., "Wider AIDS Initiative Needed" Houston Chronicle, September 21, 2006