Water in diet: Approach to Care
Not drinking enough water can make you feel sluggish and tired, and can also lead to overeating, digestive problems and high blood pressure. Here are some tips for getting enough H20 in your day from UF Health Facebook fans:
- View water as a necessity.
- Buy bottles of water, and set a goal of how many bottles to drink each day. Start small and increase as you go!
- Have someone to hold and keep you accountable!
- Only treat yourself to a fruit drink or V8 (instead of soda or carbonated drink when your'e eating at a restaurant!
- Incorporate your family this healthy decision, including your spouse, children and other relatives.