- Children's Services
- Women's Services
From your baby's first breath to your toddler's first broken bone -- UF Health Physicians and Shands professionals provide experience, knowledge and a healing touch.
UF Health Shands Children's Hospital currently offers all the clinical services delivered at any children's health center in the nation. Along with Pediatrics After Hours and the Pediatric ER -- a space dedicated to serving the emergency care needs of young children and their families -- UF Health provide an array of services, from basic primary care to highly specialized procedures such as transplantation.
In an effort to provide the best care possible for the “whole child” doctors, licensed therapists, clinical psychologists, nurses, program specialists, case workers and volunteers work together to offer consults, medical treatment, therapy sessions, activities and support for children experiencing various emotional, behavioral and mental challenges.
Learn more about:
Pediatric Primary Care
Our physicians are faculty members at the University of Florida, certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and expertly trained to provide patients with the full spectrum of pediatric services.
Hospital/ER/ Atfer Hours
Children's Health Resources
- Admissions at UF Health Shands Hospital UF
- Admissions at UF Health Jacksonville
- Child-Life Program at UF Health
- Child-Life Program at UF Health Jacksonville
- Health Encylopedia
- Clinical Trials
Children's Emergency Services
Children's Health Locations
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Children's Surgical Center
- UF Health Family Medicine - Eastside
- UF Health Family Medicine - Haile Plantation
- UF Health Family Medicine - Hampton Oaks
- UF Health Family Medicine - Magnolia Parke
- UF Health Family Medicine - Main
- UF Health Family Medicine - Old Town
- UF Health Pediatrics - Gerold L. Schiebler CMS Center
- UF Health Pediatrics - Tower Square
- UF Health Pediatric Specialties - Medical Plaza
- UF Health Rehab Center for Kids - Magnolia Parke