- Children's Services
- Women's Services
From your baby's first breath to your toddler's first broken bone -- UF Health Physicians and Shands professionals provide experience, knowledge and a healing touch.
UF Health Shands Children's Hospital currently offers all the clinical services delivered at any children's health center in the nation. Along with Pediatrics After Hours and the Pediatric ER -- a space dedicated to serving the emergency care needs of young children and their families -- UF Health provides an array of services, from basic primary care to highly specialized procedures such as transplantation.
In an effort to provide the best care possible for the “whole child” doctors, licensed therapists, clinical psychologists, nurses, program specialists, case workers and volunteers work together to offer consults, medical treatment, therapy sessions, activities and support for children experiencing various emotional, behavioral and mental challenges.
The UF Health Access Center provides patients and their families with information about appointments, referrals, clinical services, and clinic locations. Families can request information by email or call toll free at 352-265-PEDS or (352) 273-5625. Our fax number is (352) 627-4415.
The UF Pediatrics Consultation Center is available to speak with you during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm EST).
Complete the following referral form and fax it to the UF Pediatrics Consultation Center at (352) 627-4415.
New patient appointments require a referral with demographic and insurance information, clinic notes, and diagnostic test results to appropriately triage for scheduling. Please fax all documentation to (352) 627-4415.
Learn more about:
Pediatric Primary Care
Our physicians are faculty members at the University of Florida, certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and expertly trained to provide patients with the full spectrum of pediatric services.
Hospital/ER /After Hours
For Referring Physicans
Children's Health Resources
- Admissions at UF Health Shands Hospital
- Admissions at UF Health Jacksonville
- Child-Life Program at UF Health
- Child-Life Program at UF Health Jacksonville
- Health Encyclopedia
- Clinical Trials
Children's Emergency Services
Children's Health Locations
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Children's Surgical Center
- UF Health Family Medicine - Eastside
- UF Health Family Medicine - Haile Plantation
- UF Health Family Medicine - Hampton Oaks
- UF Health Family Medicine - Magnolia Parke
- UF Health Family Medicine - Main
- UF Health Family Medicine - Old Town
- UF Health Pediatrics - Gerold L. Schiebler CMS Center
- UF Health Pediatrics - Magnolia Parke
- UF Health Pediatrics - Tioga
- UF Health Pediatrics - Tower Square
- UF Health Pediatrics Neonatal Brain Team Clinic
- UF Health Pediatric Specialties - Halifax Health
- UF Health Pediatric Specialties - Medical Plaza
- UF Health Pediatric Specialties - Shands Hospital
- UF Health Pediatric Specialties - Tallahassee
- UF Health Rehab Center for Kids - Magnolia Parke