- Children's Services
- Women's Services
UF Health lactation consultants are health care professionals who provide support and information about breastfeeding and can help resolve breastfeeding difficulties. Mothers who give birth at UF Health Shands Hospital can request a visit from the lactation consultant while she is in the hospital.
Center for Breastfeeding & Newborns
The Center for Breastfeeding & Newborns (CBN) is affiliated and sponsored by UF Health and the UF College of Medicine.
We are a non-profit, 501 (c) 3 organization with a mission to provide support for breastfeeding families.
The Center for Breastfeeding & Newborns offers specialty care that is:
- Family Centered
- Culturally Sensitive
- Collaborative with your hospital’s lactation program and that of your personal physicians
Scheduling a Visit
- If you'd like a visit from a lactation consultant, tell your nurse.
- If you need assistance with breastfeeding after being discharged from the hospital, please contact the UF Center for Breastfeeding and Newborns.
Women's Health Locations
- UF Health Women's Center - Medical Plaza
- UF Health Women's Center - Springhill
- UF Health Family Medicine - Haile Plantation
- UF Health Family Medicine - Main
- UF Health Family Medicine - Old Town
- UF Health Internal Medicine - Tower Hill
- UF Health Family Medicine at Hampton Oaks
- UF Health Senior Care
- Archer Family Health Care
- UF Health Family Medicine - Eastside
- UF Health Family Medicine - Magnolia Park
Women's Health Providers
Browse our directory to find UF physicians and other health care providers offering women's health services.