- Children's Services
- Women's Services
Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology
The division of pediatric gastroenterology and hepatology offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient gastroenterologic and liver services, from outpatient endoscopy to liver transplantation.
While most of our patient clinics are dedicated to general gastrointestinal issues, some clinics are open to patients with particular conditions, such as the Feeding Aversion Clinic and the Pediatric Liver Disease Clinic.
UF Health Feeding Aversion Clinic
This program offers help through a team approach for infants and children who suffer from feeding aversions. A feeding aversion, not to be confused with an eating disorder, is a condition where a child cannot eat because of an underlying medical, behavioral or functional problem.
The team consists of the following health professionals:
- Speech pathologist
- Pediatric gastroenterologist
- Behavioral psychologist
Pediatric Liver Disease Clinic
The pediatric liver services at the University of Florida offers comprehensive medical care for children with a variety of diseases:
- Other metabolic disorders
In addition, the UF Health Physicians at the Pediatric Liver Disease Clinic provides multidisciplinary care for children while waiting for, and after receiving a liver transplant.
For Referring Physicans
Children's Health Resources
- Admissions at UF Health Shands Hospital
- Admissions at UF Health Jacksonville
- Child-Life Program at UF Health
- Child-Life Program at UF Health Jacksonville
- Health Encyclopedia
- Clinical Trials
Children's Emergency Services
Children's Health Locations
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Children's Surgical Center
- UF Health Family Medicine - Eastside
- UF Health Family Medicine - Haile Plantation
- UF Health Family Medicine - Hampton Oaks
- UF Health Family Medicine - Magnolia Parke
- UF Health Family Medicine - Main
- UF Health Family Medicine - Old Town
- UF Health Pediatrics - Gerold L. Schiebler CMS Center
- UF Health Pediatrics - Tioga
- UF Health Pediatrics - Tower Square
- UF Health Pediatric Specialties - Medical Plaza
- UF Health Rehab Center for Kids - Magnolia Parke
Children's Health Providers
Browse our directory to find UF physicians and other health care providers offering children's gastrointestinal services.