Heart to Heart Women’s Seminar
Register for this event:
Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of women, causing one in three deaths each year. That’s approximately one woman every minute! Attend our FREE seminar to learn more about heart care specifically for women.
- Breakfast and Registration
9 – 10 a.m.
- All About Women’s Heart Health
10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Keeping Your Heart Healthy
Eileen Handberg, PhD, ARNP, UF Health Cardiology
- Pregnancy and Heart Risks
Ki Park, MD, UF Health Cardiology
- What You Put Into Your Body Matters: Nutrition for Your Heart
Monica Aggarwal, MD, UF Health Cardiology