Cancer Support and Wellness Series: "Mindful and Gentle Yoga" Class
Fun and educational classes will be offered to cancer patients, family members and the community to promote health and quality of life. Classes are free, but seating is limited. Snacks and refreshments are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information, please contact Megan Freed at 352.294.8278 or by email at email@example.com
Upcoming Class Topics for 2018
- May 14, 2018: Harnessing Your Inner Energy
- June 11, 2018: Nutrition
- July 9, 2019: Enhancing Sleep
- August 13, 2018: Medical Marijuana and Cancer
- September 10, 2018: Touch Therapies
- October 8, 2018: Botanical Medicine
- November 5, 2018: Meditation and Relaxation Practices
- December 10, 2018: Advance Care Planning
Wilmot Gardens visitors can park in the small, handicap-accessible parking lot next to the conference center. Additional parking is available in the West Garage, located at the northwest corner of Archer Road and Center Drive, across from the Dental Tower. Parking vouchers will be provided.