EnCARE: Compassion, Awareness, Resilience and Enjoyment Training
EnCARE is a self-care educational program designed to support health care professionals to develop skills for responding to the physical, emotional and mental stress associated with burnout and caregiver fatigue using a variety of evidence-based techniques and mind-body practices. UF Health Shands is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- This course offers 17 CEs for nurses, LMHCs, LMFTs and LCSWs.
- Participation limited to healthcare professionals only
- Advanced registration required
Nurses: Ask your nurse manager about using your education leave to support your participation in the course.
Tammy Bernard, Med, E-RYT 500
Integrative Medicine Practitioner
UF Health Integrative Medicine Program
Fundamental practices of this six-week course include:
- Mindful yoga and movement
- Mindfulness meditation and relaxation
- Resilience training and breathing techniques
- Self-inquiry and wisdom tradition teachings
- Mind-body practices and group sharing
- Dates are February 7 – March 14, 2017
- Six Thursdays and one 4-hour retreat
- Offered two times annually
- To register, please call 352.733.0881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org