Herbal Medicine Therapy Pre-Conference
Explore four major chronic health conditions while talking about herbal and lifestyle approaches through interactive hands-on activities and tastings. Conditions include cancer, heart disease, dementia (Alzheimer's) and arthritis.
Presented by Susan Marynowski, MS - Herbalist, Editor for the Journal of the American Herbalists Guild.
In this pre-conference workshop, we will answer questions such as:
- Which five herb foods have been demonstrated as effective in cancer therapy?
- How can we stabilize or revers Alzheimer's disease?
- Which herb food is supportive in almost all cases of cardiovascular disease?
- How can we use common spices and lifestyle adjustments to stem inflammation?
- What are the major herb-drug interactions to watch out for?