Numerous UF Health properties have gender-neutral bathrooms available to patients and visitors. Visitors should not use the bathrooms in patient rooms. They are reserved only for patients in order to protect their health.
Family Restroom Facilities
Both the men’s and women’s restrooms in the following locations have diaper changing stations:
UF Health Shands Hospital
- First-floor Atrium area near the elevators (Rooms 1296.1 and 1296.2)
- First floor near the Food Court exit and the Chapel (Rooms 1207 and 1209)
- Fourth floor near the Welcome Station (Rooms 4501 and 4503)
- Sixth floor near the six elevators accessible via the Atrium (Room 6257)
UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Family restrooms are available on each floor.