MyUFHealth (MyChart) Login
Your health is important to you 24 hours a day, not just during clinic hours. The University of Florida Health now offers MyUFHealth, formerly known as MyChart, to encourage you to take an even greater role in your health care. You will need a personal email address and an activation code to enroll in MyUFHealth. Ask your health care provider for an activation code and sign-up instructions.
Your Secure, Online Health Connection
MyUFHealth provides a secure and convenient way to access portions of your medical record and communicate with your clinic. MyUFHealth is available to patients who are seen in the UF Health network at Gainesville or Jacksonville hospitals and UF Health Physicians clinics in Gainesville. UF Health Physicians in Jacksonville will begin using MyUFHealth in Summer 2014.
Using MyUFHealth you can:
- Securely access information online from any location on your computer or smartphone
- Look up your released test results or review your health history 24/7
- Communicate with your outpatient physicians or staff members using secure messaging
- Request prescription refills
- Request to schedule an outpatient appointment
- View future and past scheduled appointments
- Print out an immunization history for your children’s school or sports activities
- View health information from physician visits or hospital stays
MyUFHealth is safe, convenient, saves time and gives you the privacy you deserve.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can review Frequently Asked Questions to find out more about MyUFHealth.
MyUFHealth does not represent your legal medical record. All communications sent or received using MyUFHealth are saved as a part of your medical record.