Your health is important to you 24 hours a day, not just during clinic hours. The University of Florida Health offers MyUFHealth to encourage you to take an even greater role in your health care. You will need a personal email address to enroll in MyUFHealth.
Your Secure, Online Health Connection
MyUFHealth a patient portal that allows you to access portions of your medical record from your computer or smart device. Participate in your health care by having the ability to access information on your own schedule, review your test results online, communicate with your provider securely, and view your health record 24/7 at work, on the road or at home.
New features coming in February!
We're updating MyUFHealth with covenient new features enabling you to:
- Receive attachments to messages from your provider in MyUFHealth.
- Get real-time help with the MyUFHealth website from staff who can see what you're seeing.
- View shared notes from visits and more detailed billing information on the MyChart mobile app.
- Grant another adult proxy to your MyUFHealth account within MyUFHealth.
- Update your preferred pharmacy in MyUFHealth.
The system still features all the original capabilities, so you can*:
- Securely access information online from any location on your computer or mobile device anytime, including nights and weekends.
- Look up your test results or review your health information.
- Communicate with your UF Health physicians or staff using secured messages.
- Manage updates to your personal information, medications, known allergies and more.
- Request new prescriptions online.
- Place an online request to schedule an appointment with a physician.
- Directly schedule your next follow-up appointment.
- View future appointments and outpatient procedures.
- Complete appointment questionnaires ahead of time.
- Review information about your previous outpatient visits or hospital stays.
- View billing statements and pay bills online.
- View released records.
And optional two-factor authentication makes the system even more secure. This added security layer prompts you with a code sent to an email address to help ensure only you have access to your important information.
This and our new features mean MyUFHealth is more secure, more convenient and can save you more time as you play an active role in your continuing health care.
*Not all options are available in all locations.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can review Frequently Asked Questions to find out more about MyUFHealth.
MyUFHealth does not represent your legal medical record. All communications sent or received using MyUFHealth are saved as a part of your medical record.