Research Studies & Clinical Trials
UF researchers have launched more than 4,200 clinical research studies over the last four years.
At the UF Academic Health Center and across the state, University of Florida researchers conduct many different types of clinical research studies, including clinical trials. Studies may involve people with specific medical conditions as well as healthy volunteers.
Searching for Clinical Research Studies
- Use the search box above to find UF clinical research studies that are seeking volunteers. To find studies that are looking for healthy volunteers, type healthy volunteer in the search box
- Call or email the specific contacts listed for each study to learn more about who is eligible to participate and risks and benefits of participating in the study.
- Please note that although the study listings on this site are updated regularly, it is possible a listed study may no longer be seeking volunteers.
- All studies listed on this site have been approved by a UF Institutional Review Board (IRB), which works to ensure the welfare and rights of research participants as required by federal regulations.
- Study listings are provided by the UF Clinical and Translational Science Institute in collaboration with UF research teams and the UF IRBs.