1 in 5 adults in the U.S. experiences mental illness in a given year. These adults are friends, mothers and fathers and spouses. They work beside you and bag…
Anorexia nervosa - resources; Bulimia - resources; Overeating - resources; Resources - eating disorders; Resources - anorexia nervosa; Resources - bulimia
The following organizations provide information on eating disorders:
- Academy for Eating Disorders -- www.aedweb.org
- Overeaters Anonymous -- oa.org
- National Eating Disorders Association -- www.nationaleatingdisorders.org
- National Institute of Mental Health -- www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/eating-disorders/index.shtml
- Office on Women's Health, US Department of Health and Human Services -- www.womenshealth.gov/mental-health/body-image-and-mental-health
Community and Patient Programs: Eating disorders - resources
Our community and patient programs provide great value to patients, families and loved ones. People can find support, educational materials, expert consultants and more. In most instances, these programs are offered free of charge.
Nutrition guidance in a respectful, non-judgmental and caring environment.