Thank you for choosing UF Health Family Medicine – Hampton Oaks for your health care needs.
Our physicians are faculty members at UF, certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, and expertly trained to provide patients with ongoing primary care, consultations, evaluations and treatments for adults and children. We offer patients a wide range of services.
Our courteous and friendly staff looks forward to serving you!
- General medical care for ages 7 and up
- Comprehensive adult care
- Health maintenance checkups
- Immunizations and school physicals
- Cancer, heart disease, cholesterol, blood pressure and diabetes screenings
- General gynecology services, such as breast exams, family planning and menopause care
- General dermatology services, such as skin biopsies, skin care and cryotherapy
- Treatment of acute illnesses and injuries
- Lab work and tests, such as EKG
- Preventative healthcare counseling
- Counseling for problems including stress management, anxiety and depression
- Smoking cessation - services to help you quit smoking
- Occupational medicine
- Annual Physicals
- General Medical Care
- Health Maintenance Checkups
- Cancer Screening
- Minor Surgery
- Lab Services
Some conditions treated include:
- High Blood Pressure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Thyroid problems
- Chronic Pain
- Headache Disorders
Psychological services are available for:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Stress Management
- ADD & ADHD
- Children and Adult Counseling
UF Health Primary Care After Hours
UF Health now offers adult primary care appointments two evenings a week exclusively for patients of UF Health Family Medicine and Internal Medicine practices. View information on the UF Health Primary Care After Hours Clinic.
Conditions & Services
- Acute Illnesses
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Cancer screening
- Chronic Illnesses
- Chronic Pain
- Cluster headache
- Comprehensive Care
- Coronary artery disease
- Counseling - Adult
- Counseling - Children
- Counseling - Family
- General medical care
- Health maintenance
- High blood cholesterol levels
- High blood pressure
- Lab services
- Minor Surgeries
- Minor surgery
- Osteoporosis - overview
- Physical examination
- Sports Medicine
- Stress and anxiety
- Stress management
- Tension headache
- Vaccines (immunizations) - overview
- Women's Health
To obtain a copy of your medical records from UF Health Family Medicine - Hampton Oaks, please contact 352-265-9475.
Pay your bill
If you have questions or wish to pay in person, please consult our billing section.
Shands hospitals and UF Physician practices accept insurance from numerous providers, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, CIGNA, Humana, Capital Health, United Healthcare, Medicaid, and state and government services. For a full list of accepted plans visit our Insurance / Billing page.
Insurance acceptance varies between physicians and locations and is subject to change. To confirm that a specific physician will accept your insurance, please contact the practice using the telephone numbers listed at the top of the page. A representative will be happy to assist you.
UF Health is tobacco-free
Help us maintain our strong commitment to patients and to promoting good health in our communities: please don't smoke, chew tobacco or use electronic cigarettes on UF Health-owned or -operated properties. Thank you.