About Our Office
Opened in 1997, the University of Florida Hialeah Dental Center provides care to thousands of South Florida residents of all ages. Twenty-four graduate dental residents enrolled at the center are actively engaged in providing all phases of dentistry, including:
- Diagnostic and Preventive Care
- Emergency Dentistry
- Endodontics (root canals)
- Implant Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthodontics (braces and invisalign)
- Periodontics (gum disease treatment)
- Pediatric Dentistry (childrens dental care)
- Prosthodontics (fixed and removable)
- Restorative dentistry
- Preventative Dentistry
The graduate residents provide dental care under the supervision of expert University of Florida faculty.
The Hialeah Dental Center has two full-time faculty members, several part-time faculty members and over 50 volunteer dentists from the community. The Hialeah Dental Center is one of four college-owned satellite dental clinics in the Statewide Network for Community Oral Health at the University of Florida College of Dentistry.
Patient care is delivered using only the best state of the art equipment. The spacious 7,500 square foot dental facility has, twenty-two dental operatories, all of which are dedicated to patient care activities.
- Complete in house dental laboratory to provide same day lab work and repairs.
- Fully digital x-ray equipment
- Cerec Console & Milling Station, to provide same day crowns
- Invisalign orthodontic treatment
To obtain a copy of your medical records from UF Health Hialeah Dental Center, please contact 305-694-5400.
Pay your bill
Please have your billing statement along with your debit / credit card or bank account information. Your account number is located in the top righthand corner of your statement.
Please contact the Hialeah Dental Center directly at (305) 694-5400 for more information.
UF Health is tobacco-free
Help us maintain our strong commitment to patients and to promoting good health in our communities: please don't smoke, chew tobacco or use electronic cigarettes on UF Health-owned or -operated properties. Thank you.