To schedule an appointment at UF Health Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology – Springhill, contact our Call Center between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Thank you for choosing UF Health for your dermatological needs. UF Health Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology – Springhill employs a team of expertly trained, board-certified dermatologists.
We offer a full range of skin care services, from individualized skin care therapies and regimens to anti-aging and rejuvenation treatments. Our goal is to provide our patients with a science based, spa-like cosmetic dermatology experience that results in the best appearing and healthiest possible skin.
The exceptional knowledge and experience of the clinicians at the Cosmetic Skin Care Center is the key to delivering the safest and most effective methods available for skin care. We are expanding are menu of aesthetic services routinely available to provide you the latest treatments and the greatest choice of options.
Our skin cancer physicians deliver the highest standard of care for skin cancer detection, management and prevention. We offer fellowship-trained Mohs surgeons who provide the best available treatments for skin cancers, including basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma.
We are committed to offering the most advanced, state-of-the-art skin cancer care available anywhere in the nation. Our team approach and interdisciplinary collaboration offers optimal care for our patients.
Our courteous and friendly staff look forward to serving you!
For general medical dermatological services unrelated to aesthetics or surgical procedures, please visit UF Health Medical Dermatology – Springhill (a department of UF Health Shands Hospital).
Get your prescriptions filled at your visit
UF Health Pharmacies deliver value to UF Health Dermatology patients.
UF Health Pharmacy – Springhill delivers a number of benefits to UF Health Dermatology patients, including:
- Convenience – Located one building over from UF Health Medical Dermatology – Springhill, our pharmacy is easy to access. Priority parking is available to patients visiting the pharmacy.
- Access to Medications – Our pharmacists have direct lines of communication with UF Health dermatologists, which allows us to maintain a stock of the most commonly prescribed dermatologic medications. We can directly contact our dermatology practice if any questions arise about medications and your dermatologic care.
- Pricing – UF Health Pharmacy accepts most major insurance prescription plans. Prices are competitive with other community pharmacies.
- Customer Service – On-site navigators are available to assist patients with questions about medications, billing and other topics. These navigators can also act as liaisons between patients and UF Health Medical Dermatology providers to assist in prescription coordination.
UF Health Specialty Pharmacy – Medical Plaza can assist with your dermatology specialty medications.
- Convenience – Benefits of a local, neighborhood pharmacy that offers the convenience of free delivery.
- Access to Medications – Access to limited distribution drugs.
- Pricing and Financial Assistance – UF Health Specialty Pharmacy accepts most major insurance prescription plans. Financial assistance programs and assistance with prior authorizations.
- Customer Service – On-site navigators are available to assist patients with questions about medications, billing and other topics. A caring clinical team providing a personalized touch tailored to individual clinical needs. 24/7 access to a clinical pharmacist for clinical questions.
Joseph K Francis, MD, FAAD, FACMSDermatologist (Skin Specialist)
Leah J Hooey, DO, FAADDermatopathologist
Sailesh Konda, MD, FAAD, FACMSDermatologist (Skin Specialist)
Maria I Longo, MD, PhDDermatologist (Skin Specialist)Languages: Spanish
Amy Loyd, DO, FAADDermatologist (Skin Specialist)
Marjorie Montanez-Wiscovich, MD, PhD, FAADDermatologist (Skin Specialist)Languages: Spanish