Each day, a Patient Nutrition Representative will come to the patient’s room and assist with meal selections. A paper menu will be provided upon request and for designated units. Contact a Patient Nutrition Representative at 4-3859 or 258-1810 with any questions or special food requests.
Special Dietary Needs
Check with a nurse or the Patient Nutrition Representative before offering food to a patient or, if you are a patient, before consuming foods that are not on the approved menu. Many patients are on special diets ordered by the physician because of the following criteria:
- The diet may limit food and drinks due to tests or a medical condition.
- Some medical procedures are necessary and the patient can’t be given anything by mouth (NPO) for several hours before the procedure.
- The physician has diagnosed an illness that could be helped by diet therapy.
UF Health Psychiatric Hospital
Located on the first floor of UF Health Psychiatric Hospital on the Spring Hill Campus. The UF Health Café Vista features Breakfast and Lunch options which includes hot entrée choices, soups, On the Go salads & sandwiches and desserts.
Daily features; fresh individual pizzas, made to order hot sandwiches and burgers are available throughout the day.
Nutritional information about the menu is available. All food are available for takeout.
- Café Hours are 7am to 5:30pm (7 days a week)
- Breakfast is served 7am to 10am
- Lunch is served 11am to 2pm
- Daily features are served from 11am to 5:30pm
- MENU SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE