- Realizing Dreams
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
UF Health Reproductive Medicine: Services
Although a majority of our practice may look fertility based, as board certified reproductive endocrinology and Infertility specialists at an academic medical center, our core practice does include numerous hormonal or other problems related to menstrual cycle abnormalities, abnormal hair growth, chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis, bone loss, menopause and hormone therapy.
Resources & Links
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Endometriosis Association
- Fertile Hope
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Association
- Reproductive Facts
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology
News & Media Releases
- 3 Commonly Used Medications to Treat Unexplained Infertility
- The miracle makers
- Celiac disease and infertility: Is there a link?
- Pesticides And Sperm Quality: Can They Make Men Infertile?
- Researchers find new fertility drug to be more effective than one used for the past 40 years
- UF Health Shands Hospital first academic health facility in Florida to receive national Baby-Friendly designation
- Researchers uncover genetic and hormonal origins behind the evolution of sex organs
- Medical specialty one-stop shop at new UF&Shands at Springhill practice in northwest Gainesville