The UF Health Breast Center’s comprehensive medical team provides compassionate care and personalized options for you and your family.
We bring together clinicians and researchers dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of breast diseases. Our mutli-disciplinary team features UF Health breast surgeons, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, medical oncologists and radiation oncologists working together to streamline care for women diagnosed with breast cancer as well as women at high risk for breast cancer.
Watch patient Debbie Paine's story
Hear from one of our surgeons, Dr. Lisa Spiguel
- UF Health Women’s and Diagnostic Imaging - Springhill
- UF Health Surgical Specialists- Shands Hospital
- UF Health Radiation Oncology - Davis Cancer Pavilion
- UF Health Hematology/Oncology - Davis Cancer Pavilion
- UF Health Surgical Specialists - Springhill
- Types of Breast Cancer
- Risk Factors & Stages
- Symptoms, Detection & Prevention
- Coordinated Cancer Care
- Intrabeam Radiation Therapy
- High Risk Clinic