Our physicians are faculty members at UF, expertly trained and Board certified to provide adult patients with the full spectrum of specialty medicine.
Our physicians can provide you with routine medical checkups, as well as the treatment of a wide variety of health problems.
- General medical care
- Comprehensive adult care
- Health maintenance checkups
- Cancer, heart disease, cholesterol, blood pressure and diabetes screenings
- General gynecology services, such as breast exams, family planning and menopause care
- General dermatology services, such as skin biopsies, skin care and cryotherapy
- Treatment of acute illnesses and injuries
- Lab work and tests
- Preventative healthcare counseling
- Counseling for problems including stress management, anxiety and depression
- Smoking cessation - services to help you quit smoking
Some conditions treated include:
- High Blood Pressure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Thyroid problems
Psychological services are available for:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Stress Management
- Adult Counseling
UF Health Primary Care After Hours
UF Health now offers adult primary care appointments two evenings a week exclusively for patients of UF Health Family Medicine and Internal Medicine practices. View information on the UF Health Primary Care After Hours Clinic.
To obtain a copy of your medical records from UF Health Internal Medicine – Medical Plaza, please contact 352-265-0140.
Pay your bill
If you have questions or wish to pay in person, please consult our billing section.
Shands hospitals and UF Physician practices accept insurance from numerous providers, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, CIGNA, Humana, Capital Health, United Healthcare, Medicaid, and state and government services. For a full list of accepted plans visit our Insurance / Billing page.
Insurance acceptance varies between physicians and locations and is subject to change. To confirm that a specific physician will accept your insurance, please contact the practice using the telephone numbers listed at the top of the page. A representative will be happy to assist you.
UF Health is tobacco-free
Help us maintain our strong commitment to patients and to promoting good health in our communities: please don't smoke, chew tobacco or use electronic cigarettes on UF Health-owned or -operated properties. Thank you.