Advanced Treatment Options
The UF Health Urologic Oncology Center offers a wide range of leading-edge cancer treatments, including advanced open, laparoscopic and robotic surgical approaches, state-of-the-art radiotherapy and novel medical oncology therapeutics, as well as access to clinical trials for patients with urologic cancers, such as prostate, bladder, kidney and testicular cancer.
- Laparoscopic Robotic Surgery
- Robotic Nerve-sparing Radical Prostatectomy
- Laparoscopic Radical Nephrectomy
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Partial Nephrectomy
- Laparoendoscopic Single Site (LESS) Surgery
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Nephroureterectomy
- Endoscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopy and Robotic Adrenalectomy
- Laparoscopic Robotic Pyeloplasty
- Laparoscopic Renal Cyst Ablation
- Percutaneous Surgery
- Open Surgery
Welcome to Gainesville! UF Health Shands Hospital, an academic medical center affiliated with the University of Florida College of Medicine, cares for patients from around the world. Physicians practicing at UF Health Shands Hospital are UF College of Medicine faculty. Learn more about Gainesville.
Initial consultations with the UF Health Urologic Cancer Center are held at the UF Health Urology practice, located on the third floor of UF Health Medical Plaza.