To make an appointment, please call 352-273-6700. You will be directed to a UF dental center that can best meet your oral health care needs.
In this center, dental students treat patients under faculty supervision. Patients must be willing to attend extended appointments, since the students may take longer than a practicing dentist. Patients are selected through a screening process to ensure that they’re appropriate for the educational experiences our students need. If you are interested, please call (352) 273-6701 or download our screening application.
Dental Residency Centers
Residents, who have a dental degree and are specializing in an area of dentistry, practice with faculty supervision. Fees are generally 80 percent of those in private practice.
- Endodontics - 352-273-5430
- General and Esthetic Dentistry - 352-273-7957
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery - 352-273-6731
- Orthodontics - 352-273-5651
- Pediatrics – 352-273-7643
- Periodontics - 352-273-7846
- Prosthodontics - 352-273-6910
Dental Faculty Practices
Our expert faculty provide all general and specialty dental care in one location in a private practice environment for patients 14 years of age & up. Fees are comparable to private practice.
- General Dentistry, Facial Pain, Prosthodontics & Maxillofacial Prosthodontics – 352-273-7954
- Endodontics, Orthodontics, Periodontics and Facial Pain – 352-273-7960
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – 352-273-6731
- Oral Medicine – 352-273-6741
- Center for Implant Dentistry – 352-273-6715
UF Health Dental Centers provide a complete range of general and specialty dental services and oral health care for adults and children. We offer the latest technologies in a professional learning environment conveniently located in Gainesville, and in Hialeah, St. Petersburg and Naples (for children’s care).
- All Locations
- Jacksonville / Wildlight
- Miami / South Florida
- Naples / Southwest Florida
- Tampa / St. Petersburg
Pay your UF College of Dentistry / Faculty Associates invoice in just a few simple steps.
Please have your billing statement along with your debit car, credit card or bank account information. Your account number is located in the top right corner of your statement.
Need help? Call (352) 273-5380.