Our physicians are faculty members at UF, certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and are expertly trained to provide patients with consultations, evaluations and treatments for the entire family.
Our courteous and friendly staff looks forward to serving you!
- General medical care for ages 7 and up.
- Comprehensive adult care
- Health maintenance checkups
- Immunizations and school physicals
- Cancer, heart disease, cholesterol, blood pressure and diabetes screenings
- General gynecology services, such as breast exams, family planning and menopause care
- General dermatology services, such as skin biopsies, skin care and cryotherapy
- Treatment of acute illnesses and injuries
- Lab work and tests, such as EKG, exercise stress tests and flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Preventative healthcare counseling
- Counseling for problems including stress management, anxiety and depression
- Smoking cessation - services to help you quit smoking
- Occupational medicine
- General medical care
- Acute illness management
- Health maintenance checkups
- Minor surgical procedures
- Routine physicals
- School and sports physicals
- Employment physicals
- DOT physicals
- Cancer screening
- Referrals for specialty need
UF Health Family Medicine is pleased to report that our practices will be increasing in-person visits while continuing, in some cases, to offer telehealth visits. It is important to know that we have implemented a number of measures to safeguard the health of our patients, visitors and caregivers. Please visit coronavirus.ufhealth.org for the latest updates and information about safety measures being taken at UF Health.
Please contact your provider to schedule an appointment and they will determine if a telehealth visit is right for you. View our telehealth section for assistance in how to prepare for and connect to a scheduled appointment. If you still need assistance, please contact our office.
We appreciate your trust in our clinical care and look forward to serving your health care needs.
Note: You may receive a phone call from our office prior to your appointment time to confirm you were able to enter the virtual waiting area. If proper resources are available to the patient, the intake nurse will document your blood pressure, temperature and weight.
Stefania C Bray, MDFamily DoctorLanguages: Romanian
Danielle B Chaplin, DNP, APRNFamily Nurse Practitioner
Angelica C Estrella, DNP, APRN, APRN, FNP-BCFamily Nurse Practitioner
Lucia Hansen, MDFamily DoctorLanguages: Portuguese
Olga Ihnatsenka, MDFamily DoctorLanguages: Russian
Mitul Jones, MDFamily Doctor
Related conditions & treatments
Meeting your health care needs
UF Health offers day-of, on-site imaging services in a qualified medical center.
For your convenience and peace of mind
Aids and services are available to help people with disabilities communicate effectively.
Baby-changing stations are available in many of UF Health's restrooms.
Patients and guests get free wireless internet access at UF Health hospitals.
Gender-neutral, public restrooms are located throughout UF Health's properties.
UF Health provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English.
You can download a form or call (352) 594-0909 to have medical records mailed or faxed.
Smoking, chewing tobacco, or using electronic cigarettes is prohibited on UF Health properties.