UF Health Fitness and Wellness Center is one of Gainesville's newest fitness and wellness centers at which medical fitness is also available.
Welcome to Gainesville's best fitness and wellness center. All aspects of our fitness programs are designed to help people achieve a healthy and fit lifestyle that can last a lifetime.
Our professional staff helps members meet their fitness and wellness goals and can modify and guide you through your workouts based on your physical condition or any limitations you may have.
Whether just improving your fitness level, recovering from an injury or managing diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholesterol, UF Health Fitness and Wellness Center is there to help.
To learn more about the UF Health Fitness and Wellness Center, view the comprehensive website today!
Services and Amenities
- Upscale atmosphere with a comfortable and welcoming environment
- More than 40 pieces of state-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment
- Full line of upper- and lower-body strength equipment, including a free-weight area
UF Health Fitness and Wellness Center is open to all members of the general public 18 years or older.
Reward Membership Plans*
The more you work out, the less your membership costs.
- $9.99 a month if member visits at least 12 days a month (requires one-year commitment; limited hours: M-F 11 a.m.-3 p.m., 7-9 p.m. Sat 7 a.m.-1 p.m.)
- $19.99 a month if member visits at least 12 days a month (requires one-year commitment; unlimited hours)
Rewards memberships require a 12-month contract. An early termination fee of $100 applies if contract is cancelled before membership term date. A dated and signed cancellation form is required from the member who wants to cancel.
Regular Monthly Memberships*
- $40 a month (month-by-month rate)
- Fitness Center 10-pack: 10 visits for $55 (visits must be completed in six months)
*A one-time initiation fee of $50 is required on all memberships except the 10 Pack/Punch Card. Initiation fee includes orientation and baseline measurements.
Medical Fitness Program
Athletic trainers and exercise physiologists from UF Health Rehab Center have developed a medically based fitness and wellness program for those with a desire to improve their overall fitness through a supervised workout experience. Our medical fitness program can accommodate individuals with most medical conditions and is available for anyone with a referral from a health care provider.
Benefits of Medical Fitness
- Safe, medically based exercises designed to improve strength and fitness
- Supervision by experienced athletic trainers and exercise physiologists
- Small-group (six or fewer) training sessions tailored to meet your individual needs
Medical Fitness Memberships
- $75 a month for 12 visits
- $85 a month for unlimited visits
- $79 a month for unlimited visits (with three-month membership minimum)
- Medical Fitness 10-pack: 10 visits for $100 (visits must be completed in six months)
- Fitness Classes: $34.99 per month
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) testing: $35
- Membership Freezes: (1 month minimum) Memberships can be frozen for $10/month for every month frozen. No charge for a medical freeze (must present doctor's note). The number of months frozen will be added to the end of the membership once it has been unfrozen.