Thank you for choosing UF Health Hearing Center – The Oaks for your hearing health needs. Our clinic serves patients in a variety of ways, from initial evaluation to the rehabilitation process.
UF Health Hearing Center – The Oaks is the premier center for delivering comprehensive, expert hearing services to patients of all ages. Our clinical staff are all board certified, Florida licensed audiologists committed to providing the highest standard of compassionate care in all areas of service to each patient.
Complete audiological evaluations
- Comprehensive audiological evaluation: Includes speech and pure tone diagnostics.
- Tympanometry to assess middle ear function.
- Otoacoustic Emission Testing (DPOAEs): Objective measure to measure inner ear functionality
- Acoustic Reflex Testing: A retro-cochlear site of lesion test
Complete vestibular (balance) evaluations
- Electronystagmography Testing: Measures how the vestibular system, eyes and brain interact to keep your balance and position.
- State of the art Posturography Testing: Platform test to identify how a person's eyes, somatosensory and vestibular system work together to keep one's balance. This test helps us determine if physical/occupational therapy may be an option for a person with balance issues.
Our recently added audiology retail store is also available at this location.
Related conditions and treatments
Meeting your health care needs
UF Health offers day-of, on-site imaging services in a qualified medical center.
For your convenience and peace of mind
Aids and services are available to help people with disabilities communicate effectively.
Many of UF Health's properties have various branch ATMs and/or branch offices.
Baby-changing stations are available in many of UF Health's restrooms.
Options include Opus Coffee and Starbucks in the hospital atriums.
Patients and guests get free wireless internet access at UF Health hospitals.
Gender-neutral, public restrooms are located throughout UF Health's properties.
UF Health provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English.
You can download a form or call (352) 594-0909 to have medical records mailed or faxed.
Smoking, chewing tobacco, or using electronic cigarettes is prohibited on UF Health properties.