Research Support Offices and Programs
Research support is offered by numerous offices and programs working across and within colleges.
University of Florida
- Research Support Unit:
Publication of FYI Funding Newsletter and coordination of annual Research Opportunity Seed Fund, nominations for limited application programs and large interdisciplinary research initiatives and grants.
Health Science Center
- Regulatory Knowledge and Research Support Program:
Research project navigation services plus consultations and services for ethics, IRB, compliance, ClinicalTrials.gov, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- Library Liaison Services:
Dedicated librarians for each HSC college or department to assist faculty, staff and students with research, teaching, clinical or administrative information needs.
Health Science Center Colleges
- College of Dentistry Office of Research:
Tools and guidance for navigating administrative paperwork and policy.
- College of Medicine Office of Research Affairs:
Support for sponsored research development and success.
- College of Medicine-Jacksonville Office of Research Affairs:
Assistance in obtaining and administering research funds and negotiating confidentiality and clinical research agreements.
- College of Nursing Office for Research Support:
Services and resources to facilitate faculty and doctoral student research.
- College of Pharmacy Office of Research & Graduate Studies:
Oversight of graduate programs and research activities.
- College of Public Health & Health Professions Office of Research:
Support for scientific advancement and assistance in navigating the administration of research projects.
- College of Veterinary Medicine Office of Research & Graduate Studies:
Resource for faculty research interests and graduate programs in veterinary medical sciences.