To obtain a copy of your medical records from UF Health Family Medical Group - Starke, please contact 904-977-2861.
Thank you for choosing UF Health Family Medical Group – Starke to care for you and your family.
Our hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Our appointment number is (904 977-2861. Our fax number is (352) 627-4940. Our address is 1550 S Water Street Starke, Florida, 32091. Our practice is located on HWY 100 just south of the intersection of Colley Road and S. Water Street. Free on-site parking is available to patients and families at the front of our building.
Our physicians are certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and are expertly trained to provide patients with a full spectrum of care. Our team is committed to providing routine medical check-ups, as well as the treatment of a wide variety of health problems.
Our practice works hard to meet the needs of your entire family, including children, from infancy through adolescence. Our board-certified pediatrician and practitioners deliver compassionate, quality care. We strive to treat each young patient as we would want our own children to be treated.
Our doctors and staff look forward to building a relationship with you and your family.
Adult services offered:
- General medical care for all age groups
- Annual wellness visits
- Comprehensive adult care
- DOT physicals
- General gynecology services
- General dermatology services, such as skin biopsies
- Health screenings for blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, heart disease and cancer
- Lab testing
- Preventative healthcare counseling
- Smoking cessation - services to help you quit smoking
- Stress management and counseling for anxiety and depression disorders
- Treatment of acute illnesses and injuries
- Referrals for specialty care, as needed
Pediatric services offered:
- Well-child and sick visits
- Adolescent preventive care
- Newborn Care
- School and sports physicals
- Asthma evaluation and management
- Dietary/nutrition guidance
- Lab testing
Conditions and Services
Medical Records, Billing and Insurance
If you have questions or wish to pay in person, please consult our billing section.
Shands hospitals and UF Physician practices accept insurance from numerous providers, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, CIGNA, Humana, Capital Health, United Healthcare, Medicaid, and state and government services.
Patients who lack insurance coverage or are unable to pay their portion of the healthcare services they receive may qualify for financial assistance based upon their income level.
Help us maintain our strong commitment to patients and to promoting good health in our communities: please don't smoke, chew tobacco or use electronic cigarettes on UF Health-owned or -operated properties. Thank you.