Dental Clinic Billing and Insurance
Flexible & Convenient Payment Options for all college dental centers.
We accept Assurant PPO and Shands Preferred. If you have different dental insurance that can be used with any provider, you will pay us at the time of service and file with your insurance company for reimbursement.
- For your convenience, we honor all major credit cards, checks and cash for dental payment.
- UF employees and their families can pay for their dental care through payroll deduction.
- Let us know at the time of your appointment if you are interested in using payroll deduction.
- For dental care after regular office hours, please go to the emergency room at your nearest hospital and ask for the dentist on call.
Reduced-Fee Dental Care
UF College of Dentistry students and faculty participate in programs such as the We Care Physicians Network (352-334-7926) and CHOICES. Such programs provide limited services for qualified individuals that may be reduced in fees.
Safety Net Clinics
- Search engine of "safety net" clinics
- Federally funded clinics that provide primary care, prescriptions and other health care; some have dental clinics
- Fees are charged based on your ability to pay