Dental Clinic Billing and Insurance
Flexible and convenient payment options are offered at all our dental centers.
The UF College of Dentistry dental centers in Gainesville, Hialeah, Naples, St. Petersburg and Wildlight accept a variety of Group Insurance and Medicaid and Managed Care insurance plans. Please visit our Accepted Dental Insurances page for information on accepted insurance for each of our statewide dental clinics. If you have a different dental insurance, payment is required at the time of service. However, we can assist you in filing for reimbursement from your insurance company by providing a dental claim form.
- For your convenience, we honor all major credit cards, checks and cash for dental payment.
- UF employees and their families can pay for their dental care through payroll deduction.
- Let us know at the time of your appointment if you are interested in using payroll deduction.
- For dental care after regular office hours, please go to the emergency room at your nearest hospital and ask for the dentist on call.
Reduced-Fee Dental Care
- Our dental students provide high quality, affordable patient care. Their work is closely supervised by dental faculty.
- Since these services are done as part of the student's education, they take longer to complete. The costs, however, are usually half of a private practice.
- Before you can become a patient, you'll need to complete a screening appointment. Please call 352-273-9097 to have a screening form mailed or download the screening form.
Community Health Centers
These centers base your fees on your ability to pay. These centers are not UF Health dental centers. Not all Community Health Centers provide dental services. Please contact a center to see what services they provide.