Dental Clinic Billing and Insurance
Flexible and convenient payment options are offered at all our dental centers.
Gainesville and Naples Dental Centers
We accept Aetna PPO, Guardian, Sunlife and United Concordia insurance plans. If you have a different dental insurance, payment is required at the time of service. However, we can assist you in filing for reimbursement from your insurance company by providing a dental claim form.
Hialeah and St. Petersburg Dental Centers
We accept Aetna PPO, Delta Dental, Guardian, Sunlife and United Concordia insurance plans. If you have a different dental insurance, payment is required at the time of service. However, we can assist you in filing for reimbursement from your insurance company by providing a dental claim form.
- For your convenience, we honor all major credit cards, checks and cash for dental payment.
- UF employees and their families can pay for their dental care through payroll deduction.
- Let us know at the time of your appointment if you are interested in using payroll deduction.
- For dental care after regular office hours, please go to the emergency room at your nearest hospital and ask for the dentist on call.
Reduced-Fee Dental Care
In the DMD Student General Dentistry program, dental students provide high quality, affordable care under close supervision of experienced faculty in our general dental centers. Because this is an educational program, and it takes more time to complete procedures, fees are generally 50 percent less than private practice. Before becoming a patient, an initial screening appointment will be done to ensure that your dental needs are compatible with students’ educational needs.
Please call 352-273-9097 to have a screening form mailed or download a screening form.
Safety Net Clinics
- Search engine of "safety net" clinics
- Federally funded clinics that provide primary care, prescriptions and other health care; some have dental clinics
- Fees are charged based on your ability to pay