Thank you for choosing UF Health Internal Medicine – Springhill.
Internal Medicine Springhill is one of three full-service internal medicine practices. The doctors at all locations are UF faculty physicians, expertly trained and board-certified to provide adult patients a broad spectrum of medical care. We also maintain UF Health Internal Medicine at Tower Hill and UF Health Internal Medicine at Medical Plaza.
At every location, patients can enjoy comprehensive consultation, evaluations and treatments, including:
- Annual physicals
- Management of acute illness such as:
- High blood pressure
- Women's health
- Cancer screenings
- Bone density studies with state of the art equipment
Some conditions treated include:
- Coronary artery disease
- High cholesterol
- Thyroid problems
- Psychological services
We also offer phlebotomy and on-site lab testing.
UF Health provides comprehensive medical care with board-certified physicians who offer a full range of medical services for patients. Our physicians can provide you with routine medical checkups as well as treatment of a wide variety of health problems.
- General medical care
- Comprehensive adult care
- Health maintenance checkups
- Heart disease, blood pressure and diabetes screenings
- General gynecology services, such as breast exams, family planning and menopause care
- General dermatology services, such as skin biopsies, skin care and cryotherapy
- Lab work and tests
- Counseling for problems including stress management, anxiety and depression
- Smoking cessation - services to help you quit smoking
Pharmacogenetics consultation service
If you have a UF Health primary care doctor, this service can help select your specific medication needs. UF Health experts use your DNA to test how you will respond to certain types of drugs, which can assist your physician in predicting whether a medication will work for you or cause side effects. It also shows which dosages would work best for you.