UF Health hospitals and locations
- UF Health Shands Hospital
The medical center on the north side of Southwest Archer Road
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
The medical center on the south side of Southwest Archer Road
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
A hospital-within-a-hospital at Shands at UF
- UF Health Heart & Vascular Hospital
- UF Health Leesburg Hospital
- UF Health Neuromedicine Hospital
- UF Health Ocala Neighborhood Hospital
- UF Health Psychiatric Hospital
The behavioral health hospital on Northwest 39th Avenue
- UF Health The Villages® Hospital
- UF Health Rehab Hospital, an affiliate of Select Medical
The rehabilitation hospital on Archer Road
- UF Health Shands E.R.
- UF Health Shands Pediatric E.R.
Pediatric E.R. or children’s E.R.
- UF Health Shands Trauma Center
- UF Health Shands Rehab Centers
Outpatient rehabilitation centers located throughout Gainesville
- UF Health Shands HomeCare
The Gainesville-based home-health agency that serves north central Florida
- University of Florida Health Physicians / UF Health Physicians
UF physician outpatient practices located throughout Gainesville
- See a full list of all UF Health location names
- The University of Florida Health Science Center and Shands HealthCare remain two distinct legal entities, but we work together as UF Health, the UF Academic Health Center.
- UF Health encompasses all the UF AHC colleges, Shands hospitals, UF Health Physician outpatient practices, institutes and the associated facilities and programs of our organizations.
- Please spell out University of Florida on first reference, then use UF (ie. UF Health Shands Hospital, UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital, etc.)
- About UF Health, the University of Florida Academic Health Center