Volunteering at an academic medical center allows you to interact with visitors, patients and staff associated with one of the Southeast's premier health care systems.
If interested in volunteering at UF Health Jacksonville, please call (904) 244-4271 or visit ufhealthjax.org/volunteer/
Please complete the VolunTEEN application process in the following order:
Complete a VolunTEEN application.
- Application Opens: 9am January 6, 2020
- Application Closes: 9am January 31, 2020
Completing the application will give you access to the Volunteer Information Center (VIC), required for step two.
Sign up for a mandatory Information Session by logging in to the Volunteer Information Center (VIC). All VolunTEEN applicants and one parent/guardian, must attend this information session. Use the e-mail address and password you used on the application as your username and password. The Information Session provides information about our volunteer program and the steps and requirements necessary to become a volunteer.
- Information Session date: February 1, 2020
- If no Information Session spots are available, please check back regularly to see if a spot opens up.
- Applicants who do not attend a mandatory Information Session are not eligible to continue with the VolunTEEN Application process and will need to reapply for next year’s VolunTEEN program.
After attending the Information Session you will be invited to complete the remaining VolunTEEN application requirements. Details and additional information will be provided at the information session.