Degree seeking volunteers
If you are or will be enrolled in college, technical school or a post-graduate program during the next year, please apply as a degree seeking volunteer.
Timeline for spring 2024 applications
Please call Volunteer Services at (352) 265-0360 if you have any questions about the steps below.
Nov. 6 to Dec. 1
- Complete a volunteer demographics form.
- Call (352) 265-0360 to sign up for a mandatory in-person information session by Dec. 1 at 4 p.m.
Dec. 4 (1 p.m to 2 p.m.) or Dec. 5 (10 a.m. to 11 a.m.)
- Attend a mandatory in-person information session to learn about the remaining steps to become a volunteer.
Jan. 4 or Jan. 5 (9 a.m. to noon)
- Attend a mandatory in-person onboarding session to start the process of becoming a volunteer.
Volunteer Services provides complimentary parking for volunteers who are not employed by UF or UF Health. If you are not employed by UF or UF Health, you can park in the east or west visitor parking garages for the volunteer on-boarding process. Parking vouchers will be provided at the volunteer office. Below are the locations of our visitor parking garages.
- Gated Garage 10 (East)
Located on the northeast corner of Archer Road and Newell Drive across from the pediatric E.R.
- Levels 3 and 4 of Garage 2 (West)
Adjacent to Wilmot Gardens on the northwest corner of Archer Road and Center Drive across from UF Health Shands Medical Plaza (accessed from both Mowry Road and Gale Lemerand Drive )
- Parking and driving directions
If you have any questions, please call the volunteer office for additional information at (352) 265-0360 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.