The University of Florida neuromuscular division is a group of faculty and staff in the Department of Neurology at UF dedicated to improving the condition of patients suffering from neuromuscular disorders while conducting a wide array of research projects aimed at better understanding the mysteries behind neuromuscular action and dysfunction.
UF physicians practicing at UF Health Shands Hospital and in UF Health Physicians practices specialize in a variety of neuromuscular disorders:
- UF Health Neurology - Medical Plaza
- UF Health Center for Movement Disorders and Neurorestoration
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Senior Care
- UF Health Pediatric Specialties - Medical Plaza
- UF Health Rehab Center for Kids – Magnolia Parke
Find a Neurologist
Browse our directory to find UF Health Physicians and other health care providers offering neurological services.